Here at Spectrum Property Care, we offer an exceptional leak detection service, covering tracing, accessing, finding and fixing the issue. You can be confident of an affordable and effective service when you choose our team.
Leak detection is a vital service because leaks can cause thousands of pounds worth of damage if they are not detected quickly. Even the smallest of leaks can cause huge water loss and damage if not dealt with. Unfortunately, determining the source of the leak and why it has occurred is not easy, but luckily that is what we are here for. From water to gas leaks, to flat roofs and swimming pools, we have a wide range of experience providing our services on different projects for a varied assortment of clients, including homeowners, businesses, tenants, and landlords, in London and the surrounding areas.
If your hidden water leak is not dealt with quickly, there are a number of issues that could arise. The following is just a mere handful:
- Extortionate bills – Your utility bills will increase significantly because you’re leaking water, and thus you can expect to take a large financial hit.
- Your property will become home for insects and mites – They are attracted to dark and damp conditions.
- Health risks – Damp can lead to numerous health problems, with asthma and respiratory infections being two of the most common.
- Property damage – The damage to your floors and walls will mount with every day that passes, potentially costing you hundreds and even thousands of pounds.
- Rust – Oxidisation will occur if you have a leak yet you’re refilling your central heating system. This will cause your pipes and radiators to rust.
- No heating – Could you really manage to make it through the UK winter without any heating?
From small-scale domestic properties to major pipeline constructions, we have a broad assortment of machinery and technologies to draw upon, and thus we are able to provide effective leak detection for any project, irrespective of how big or small. We use a number of innovativeleak detection techniques to ensure a service of an unbeatable standard. A lot of other companies will virtually tear structures apart to get to the bottom of the leak, meaning floors, walls, and even pipes end up damaged. In fact, traditional plumbers often rely on their gut instinct alone to try and decipher the source of the leak. However, you can be confident that this is not the case when using our service, as we aim to limit damage and protect your assets. We will also give you a thorough evaluation of the system from the offset, and keep you updated throughout, so you will know exactly what approach we are going to take.
We will give you a realistic estimate, and we always aim to complete all projects on time and on budget. Not only are our rates affordable, but also we’ll save you thousands in terms of potential damage while we also work alongside some of the best insurance loss assessors to ensure your claim is settled in a fast and comprehensive manner. From the detection to the settlement, we are with you every step of the way.
If you require leak detection services in London, or you have any questions about what we can do for you, please do not hesitate to get in touch. You can contact Spectrum Property Care on 0203 700 6913 and you will speak to one of our friendly and experienced team members, who will assist in any manner they can.